Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome!

So I have given in to the pressures of starting a blog. Not to say that they had to twist my arm very hard, but I guess you could say that they nudged me in this direction.

So here it is in all its wonderfully conflicting glory. Yes this blog will show the most delicate little beauties out there that I can find, right beside some of the greasiest and dirtiest.
See thats my life. I'm a girl that loves her diamond rings, but isn't afraid to pull on those dirty boots to help out in the shop (with gloves of course, I don't want to have to spend all my free time getting the grease off my diamonds) I try to DIY most things, usually with the idea that its going to be cheaper although it doesn't always work out that way(shhhh don't tell Mr. C.) I love to cook, try to sew, and fail at dieting.

So in the midst of all of that I'm going to hopefully share with you some of the great and not so great ideas and plans that I have for life.

But lets not pretend that this is going to be the world's greatest (or most updated) blog, but I hope to keep at least one person entertained......even if that one person is only me (although it would be better if it was you)

ENJOY!


2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you started this. You have so many great idea's. And you are sooo crafty : ) ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I found you. I will be watching so you better keep me entertained. You are very talented you know, Ms. C :P ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete