Thursday, October 22, 2009

Diamonds in the Rough

So now that I have shown the dirty side of the C House, I'll show you some of the pretty things that I have been working on.

My favorite part of the decor for my mom's birthday that I threw her. Pottery Barn made their Celest chandelier for hanging boa's off of it!



Quick shot of the food for a baby shower I did.







I'm really slacking on getting my Halloween/Fall decorations out, so this is all that I have done. I had better hurry or I'll miss Halloween altogether.



I'm just starting to work on invitations for my next party that I have booked. I'm super excited about that one since it is for a little 2 year old girl. I'm going to do the whole party in a circus theme, complete with a gold fish game and ring toss! Wait till you see the pictures from that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment