Sunday, October 25, 2009

Super Sunday

Super busy that is..... but it felt good to get so many things done.

Friday I was able to get out of work early so I ran a few errands and then met up with Mr. C for a date night. Now this date night was probably very different than what you're picturing. But he swept me off my feet by taking me to look at our newest purchase....... a 53' Reefer trailer. Oh, yes just what every girl wants right? Yes, our newest change in our lives is that Mr. C is going to be starting over the road hauling as soon as that baby is released from the lot. I'm not sure quite how I'm going to handle him being gone, but hopefully I'll occupy myself with plenty of crafts that I can then post here for you to enjoy.

We capped of the evening with an exhilarating lesson on IFTA or as Mr. C calls it the International Take Your Money Association. Yes, now I can positively say that I know how to calculate how much money we have to send to each state that we haul in. Joy.

Saturday morning, Mr. C's client came by to take a look at the rat rod truck that Mr. C is building for him. Lets just say that he was more than pleased with the results that he saw.




Then Mr. C and I set about changing the school bus yellow on the sleeper into a more neutral color..... we'll apparently Mr. C was the one doing the changing, I was taking all the pictures to document the transformation




I decided after a while that I had had enough shop time so I decided to organize a room that was desperate need.......our pantry.

Let me 1st say that what you are about to see was at its absolute worst, but unfortunately completely real:

And now I can proudly show you the after:


I would love to change those shelves for something more substantial like this:
Hmmmm I think I'll add that to my list of things to do while Mr. C is gone.......

1 comment:

  1. Pantry looks great. I knew you had wanted to work on that for a while. Sleeper looks alot better to ; ) ~Kim

    ReplyDelete